Hairdressing Apprentice at Mack Hair MACK SALON (II) LIMITED
At Mack we do our own in house training working alongside our highly experienced stylists. We offer the opportunity to work on London fashion week assisting backstage. We have regular training throughout the year from L'Oréal, GHD educators.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.5
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
01 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Helping with the day to day running of the salon
- General cleaning
- Shadowing and assisting experienced stylists
- Meeting and greeting clients and providing refreshments
- Reception duties and answering the phone
- Shampooing and conditioning clients
- Work as part of a team
- Attend regular training sessions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training delivered in-salon by JET Hairdressing Academy and Mack
- Attending regular training sessions in salon and at JET Hairdressing Academy to achieve Hair Professional Level 2 qualification
- Functional Skills English and maths at Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression from apprentice to Level 3 as a graduate stylist
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
J & E TRAINING CONSULTANTS LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.