Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprentice BOYS AND GIRLS NURSERY (RICKMANSWORTH) LIMITED
We are seeking an apprentice to join our team, learn about the role of caring for young children and develop within our team to provide a safe and rich learning environment for the children. Ensuring the nursery runs smoothly whilst working as part of a team and using your ideas to provide a fun environment for the children in your care.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2023
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
29 Oct 2023
01 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Looking after babies from 3 months up to pre-school who are almost 5
- Completing written observations and progress reviews to share with the children’s families and any agencies we are working with
- Planning and implementing activities to progress children’s learning
- Following and implementing all inclusion, safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures
- Using your excellent communication skills to welcome everyone that comes into our nursery and build strong relationships with our parents, children and team
- Singing, dancing, storytelling and having lots of fun
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Successful applicants will train towards a Level 3 in Early Years through a combination of on-the-job training and off the job study time which can be completed at home or in nursery on our PC
- You will achieve a 'Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification' and 'First Aid'
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are a family-run Nursery that offers the very best care for babies and young children, and provides our team members with excellent terms, benefits and career progression in a friendly and welcoming environment! Once qualified your career can be in a nursery or a pathway to teaching, social work or midwifery.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.