Level 3 Early Years Apprenticeship BOYS & GIRLS NURSERY (WATFORD) LTD
We are seeking an apprentice to join our team, learn about the role of caring for young children and develop within our team to provide a safe and rich learning environment for the children. Ensuring the nursery runs smoothly whilst working as part of a team and using your ideas to provide a fun environment for the children in your care.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Oct 2023
01 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Looking after babies from 3 months up to pre-school who are almost 5
- Completing written observations and progress reviews to share with the children’s families and any agencies we are working with
- Planning and implementing activities to progress children’s learning
- Following and implementing all inclusion, safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures
- Using your excellent communication skills to welcome everyone that comes into our nursery and build strong relationships with our parents, children and team
- Singing, dancing, storytelling and having lots of fun
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Successful applicants will train towards a Level 3 in Early Years through a combination of on-the-job training and off the job study time which can be completed at home or in nursery on our PC.
You will achieve a 'Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification' and 'First Aid'.
Functional skills in maths and English (if required).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are a family-run Nursery that offers the very best care for babies and young children, and provides our team members with excellent terms, benefits and career progression in a friendly and welcoming environment! Once qualified your career can be in a nursery or a pathway to teaching, social work or midwifery.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOYS & GIRLS NURSERY (WATFORD) LTD
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.