Do you have a passion for music, Would enjoy the opportunity to travel the world and learn to create content, then this is the role for you! Hot House Music is hiring for a Content Marketing Apprentice to join the team. As an apprentice you will learn to plan & capture inspiring content across a range of marketing channels!
Closing date: 13 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 Oct 2023
01 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Typical duties will include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Manage company social media channels, in particular Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Capture inspiring content through attendance at performances and tours
- Create assets for use on socials and website using tools such as Canva etc
- Media and video production to produce Reels, Shorts and Documentaries
- Writing blogs, PR releases and case studies to promote the company
- Building and distributing e-mail marketing campaigns, internal & external newsletters
- Event photography and associated editing
- Podcast creation and audio recording
- Teaching a pupil how to play an instrument at a very basic level
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Content Creator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
Your apprenticeship training will be delivered via fortnightly day release from the EMA Training hub in either Derby or Nottingham. You will attend a minimum of 20 face to face workshops, as agreed in the delivery schedule which will be issued prior to your first day of the apprenticeship.
The 15 month programme will contain the following 4 core modules:
- Content Planning
- Content Development
- Content Creation & Evaluation
- Industry Awareness
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the apprentice will have an opportunity to progress onto a Level 4 Marketing Executive apprenticeship if agreed as part of a structured personal development plan. The organisation has a proven track record of offering full time opportunities to hard working apprentices.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
EMA TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.