FRONTLINESTYLE are looking for a well presented, personable, outgoing individual to learn the skills of the art of hairdressing. Tasks involve assisting all members of a highly skilled and motivated team in every way whilst learning to be a hair stylist.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
20 Nov 2023
31 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an apprentice your duties will include the following;
- Shampoo and condition hair
- Cut hair using a range of techniques
- Style and finish hair to create variety of looks
- Colour and lighten hair for women and men
- Work with all hair types ranging from straight hair to very curly, wiry hair
- Carry out consultations with clients
- Demonstrate the professionalism, values, behaviours, communication skills and safe working practices associated with their role and be able to work without supervision to a high level of precision, with exceptional client care skills
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will receive a Level 2 Hair Professional qualification upon completion
- You will attend Strode College one day a week
- Strode College will be managing the applications for this vacancy
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity to work in a long standing, highly regarded, 5 star Good Salon Guide, Wella Key Account and Ghd destination salon. Continual training in house and with the Wella academy in London available. Job opportunity at the end of your level 2 training, with possible progression to level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
Level 2 (GCSE)