Apprentice Dental Nurse LIFESTYLE DENTAL AND IMPLANT CLINIC LIMITED
This full-time position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance in a dental career and gain direct experience in a thriving and supportive workplace. In practice you will work closely with the dentist, assisting in surgery, as well as having sterilisation, decontamination and clinical duties, as well as possible reception cover.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Rising to 15600 after 6 months satisfactory probation.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
31 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing surgery/materials/instruments for each patient
- Following decontamination/sterilising protocols
- Safe disposal of clinical waste
- Processing/assisting with dental radiographs
- Updating medical histories
- Following all practice policies and procedures
- Obeying all dental ethical guidelines including all rules on confidentiality
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Our course provider Dentrain Professionals Ltd offers the City and Guilds accredited Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing Apprenticeship.
For more information, please see their website:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon completion of this Apprenticeship, the Apprentice can register with the General Dentist Council as a qualified Dental Nurse.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
DENTRAIN PROFESSIONALS LTD
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.