Reception and Administration Support Apprentice DSV Commercials
An exciting opportunity to become a vital part of the team, supporting with the reception role and completing administration duties across the service including the accounts departments and Preparing and completing company documents.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
31 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors on reception
- Responding to and sending emails
- Answering and making telephone calls
- Data entry
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Ordering stationery
- Filing, scanning and shredding of confidential documents
- Any other administration duties as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will have a dedicated assessor who will provide guidance and monitor progress throughout. You will have access to an online portfolio to allow you to monitor your progress and log work completed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible employment opportunity for the right person
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.