Goods in and out operative who will manage the receipt and despatch of stock in accordance with stakeholders and their requirements along with general office duties and the occasional requirement for physical stock counting/handling inside the warehouse.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
31 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The successful candidate will be expected to manage a variety of deliveries and collections from arranging the picking / packing / transport on behalf of internal and external stakeholders through to planning the loading of shipping containers.
- Another key part of the role will be to manage the physical and digital files on our transport system, completing shipping information etc and raising invoices to customers at scheduled intervals.
- Whilst the role is office based, there may be occasions when the office team help with tasks in the warehouse so an individual with a good sense of humour, is sociable and has a can-do attitude is important.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Supply Chain Operator - Traffic Officer Level 2 Standard
- End Point Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There are opportunities for progression either vertically or horizontally within the business – the warehouse has only been open for 22 months and is still developing in areas.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A* - C / 9 - 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Supply chain operator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.