Windowparts Ltd was established in 1998 in Luton. We are renowned as the market leader in the supply of spares for repairs and maintenance to the whole of the double-glazing industry for both UPVC and aluminum systems. The role includes assisting our trade counter staff with serving customers and processing orders.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
30 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting our trade counter staff with their duties which includes serving customers
- Processing orders (computer knowledge is required, full training will be given)
- Picking customer orders
- Re-stocking shelves
- Packing/labelling stock
- Receiving incoming stock orders
- Light lifting and unloading/loading of vehicles
- General housekeeping and any other duties as and when required
- The successful candidate will be required to have computer knowledge and will be given training on our Microsoft NAV operating system
- They will be given comprehensive product training on our wide range of goods
- The apprentice will be supervised at all times by colleagues who will provide the training needed to help them successfully complete the apprenticeship and hopefully move on within Windowparts
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Trade Supplier Level 2 Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in maths & English if required
- On and off the job training and location to be confirmed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain the product knowledge required for progression within Windowparts
- Our previous apprentice is now moving to our sales department to work as a road sales rep
- During his training period he has successfully obtained both a first aid and fire warden certificate. He also gained a forklift licence
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A* - C / 9 - 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.