An exciting opportunity to join this fast paced medical practice learning a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. Your duties will include but not be limited to, booking in patients’ appointments, record and analyse patient records etc.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
06 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Booking in patients' appointments
- Record and analyse patient records
- Setting up perscription orders
- Answering the telephone
- Replying to emails
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Apprenticeship Standard Customer service practitioner Level 2 (GCSE)
- Training will be given in the workplace and occur monthly
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
- Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once qualified this could lead to a full-time position within the organisation
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
YOUNGSAVE COMPANY LIMITED
Cool Blue College
0191 510 0414
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.