Warehouse Office Admin Apprenticeship - Supporting and engaging with internal departments of the company, daily interaction with external businesses and building relationships with customers. You will be taking on tasks in the warehouse environment, from managing and monitoring the stock to placing service calls.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
This will be discussed at interview
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
05 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Uploading service calls
- Placing service calls
- Monitoring and managing stock
- Updating stock records on the system
- Stock taking
- Ordering stock
- Emailing customers replying to enquiries
- Using UPS system to send parcels and track ETA’s
- Data input
- Organising and cleaning the warehouse working area
- Booking deliveries and collections
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills level 2 in maths and English (if required)
- Full training and support provided on site
- The qualification at the end will be the current level you are studying
- Any training days off site required will be discussed as applicable should you be required to be off site
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time position within the department
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
VELOCITY 1ST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.