Business Administration Apprenticeship MESSRS HENRIQUES GRIFFITHS & CO
We currently have an opportunity for an office junior to join our well established solicitors. As a Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice specialising in business support, you will work closely with and assist all our teams in maintaining files, communication and support. You will also be scheduling and booking meetings for clients with an acting solicitor.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2023
Performance increase after probationary period of 6 months.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
15 Oct 2023
30 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Communicating with clients by responding to telephone and email enquiries
- Scheduling and booking meetings for clients with acting solicitor
- Organising and managing paperwork, including scanning and photocopying
- Drafting emails by dictation and develop copy typing skills
- Keeping up-to-date records of all existing and previous cases both electronically and physically
- Placing orders, checking goods received against delivery notes and maintaining stores in a tidy condition
- Maintaining and updating files, Deeds and Wills Register and locating and delivering documents from archive the fee earners as required
- Assist with post
- Cover Reception, answer the telephone take messages and convene appointments, receive clients and visitors upon arrival.
- Support the Accounts team as appropriate with ad hoc administration tasks as required
- To be responsible for own safety and not endanger that of colleagues or visitors to the work place
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Next Level Training will provide comprehensive training and support throughout your 16-month apprenticeship period. This includes:
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard (14 months + gateway period)
- Functional skills development in English, math, and ICT (if applicable)
- Employability skills training
- Workshops and training days at our academy and online
- Tutor-led workplace assessments and ongoing support
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Your primary responsibility will be to provide support on various aspects to the management team. This position offers a pathway to eventually becoming a full-time staff member
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any subjected (Grade A* to E) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HOUSE OF CLIVE (HAIR AND BEAUTY) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.