Hospitality Team Member Apprentice THE WAREHOUSE KITCHEN & BAR LTD
Northern Skills are recruiting on behalf of The Warehouse Kitchen & Bar a unique venue serving an exciting range of food and drinks in Stockton on Tees. The Warehouse Kitchen & Bar are looking for a hardworking learner to join their busy team. The successful candidate will work towards Hospitality Team Member dealing with customers and their needs.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
13 Nov 2023
30 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide exemplary customer service
- The ability to go the extra mile for our customers and their needs
- Taking orders, handling payments
- Serving drinks and food to customers
- Clearing and cleaning tables
- Adhering to standards of service set out by the front of house team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member
- One day per week day release at Middlesbrough College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.