The applicant will be completing beauty treatments. This is a key part of the beauty business. Maintaining salon hygiene and cleanliness. You will be expected to carry out a broad range of Level 2 beauty treatments to a high standard, providing consultations and aftercare, rebooking clients, and building a client base for yourself.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
30 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Managing the reception area
- Booking in client appointments and all aspects of customer service
- Teamworking is an essential part of this vacancy as you will be expected to be proactive in this area, taking your initiative, supporting all other staff within the salon, which can include setting up and preparing treatment areas, tidying down after treatments and maintaining stock
This position includes helping towards the smooth running of the salon, which includes:
- Providing refreshments to clients
- Replenishing stock after treatments have been conducted
- You will be relied upon to keep up to date with all salons offers or promotions and advise clients accordingly
- You will be expected to carry out a broad range of Level 2 beauty treatments to a high standard, providing consultations and aftercare, rebooking clients, and building a client base for yourself, promoting yourself and the treatments you offer
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Beauty 12 months
- Beauty therapist Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
You would learn the following:
- Pre blended massage
- Indian head massage
- Hot stone massage
- Electrical Facials
- Electrical Body treatments
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression could lead to a full-time job
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
MRS DISHA PRANAV SHAH
DEBUT TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.