CLIENT SERVICES ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE PRINCIPLE ESTATE SERVICES LIMITED
We are seeking a motivated and proactive team player to join our team. To assist in providing a high quality administrative support service, including but not limited to preparing pre sales enquiry responses, company administration, processing notices of transfer, updating customer information, mail merges and dealing with daily post.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Performance reviews and annual appraisal to review possible wage increments.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
30 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Administrative support for the Client Services team.
- Standards: Work closely with all team members to ensure consistency of practise and standards
- Systems: Accurate and comprehensive recording and updates on MRI (Qube) of new and additional information as and when received
- Assisting in the administration of sales, corresponding with lawyers, setting up sales files and updating Qube
- Assisting in the administration of Resident Management Company matters at Companies House
- Greeting visitors to the office promptly and in a professional manner, assisting where possible or directing them to other staff
- Daily sorting and distribution of daily incoming posts and issuing outgoing post
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Logging all calls and email requests on Qube
- Monitoring and responding to or distributing shared mailbox emails
- Filing insurance documents on Qube, adding them to our customer portal, and updating the Qube system
- Generating Management Agreements to be signed electronically by clients where applicable and ensuring accurate records are saved to Qube
- Carrying out lease assignments on Qube
- Receipting & actioning Notice of Transfer documents
- Assisting in completing LPE1 & FME1 forms
- Other duties as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will receive sector-specific and job-specific training and must have an open approach to learning. Level 3 qualification.
Training will take place on the job at Principle Estates, and off the job with the training provider Protocol. Protocol is situated just a short walk from our Birmingham office.
Apprenticeship training will take place one day per week.
Qualification: Business Administrator Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time employment working as a Property Administrator
- Potential to train to become a Property Manager
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
TRANSWORLD PUBLICATIONS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.