Quality & Inspection Apprenticeship (Manufacturing) EATON PRODUCTION INTERNATIONAL GMBH
Eaton Production International have what you need to turn your passion into a successful career. You will check components for damage and that they are in a usable condition, correctly position, align and secure the components and secure the components in position using the specified fastening device/method.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
30 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Eaton Productional International have a lifelong career on offer in their quality function and manufacturing operations team.
This plant manufactures high quality electrical rotary switches and switch-disconnectors for the global industrial market sector, with in-house capability for injection moulding, metal stamping and manual/automated assembly & testing techniques.
Working for Eaton will provide excellent learning and development opportunities as well as the necessary support to achieve a career within the quality profession and beyond.
The individual will be expected to join the Central Quality Team, whilst working closely with the wider quality function and manufacturing operations teams.
They will acquire fundamental lean manufacturing process knowledge, coupled with extensive quality competencies.
Expectations of the role:
- Check components for damage and that they are in a usable condition
- Correctly position, align and secure the components
- Secure the components in position using the specified fastening device/method
- To gain knowledge and associated experience by a mixture of academic engineering day-release study, plus vocational experience gained in the workplace
- To learn about the businesses quality processes and use these skills on day to day products
- To achieve a Level 2 diploma in Lean Manufacturing Operations, potentially followed by suitable further qualifications
- To demonstrate the right aptitude, initiative, communication skills and a proactive can-do attitude
If you are hard-working, conscientious and aspire to achieve a career within the Quality Profession in a high-tech manufacturing environment, this is the role for you.
This position is due to commence in September 2023.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Lean Manufacturing Operative Apprenticeship Standard level 2
- Functional Skills Level 1 in maths and English (If required)
- Weekly Day Release at North Notts College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to industry specialist qualifications – further and higher skill development. A lifelong career in the industry.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.