An excellent opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to become part of Lodi UK based in Kingswinford. The apprentice will be based within the office environment and will support in the day to day running of the company.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.75
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
31 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include;
- Processing transport labels and documentation, completing DGN’s, packing lists etc
- Inputting sales orders
- Printing product labels, ensuring details are correct
- Taking card payments from customers
- Sending copy invoices to customers as required
- Emailing statements, reminder letters
- Taking and handling incoming calls
- Supporting customers and sales team with administration... i.e. sourcing labels and MSDS sheets/invoices etc
- Potentially be involved in developing the social media side of the business
- Ad hoc duties as required
- General office tasks – faxing, filing etc
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard.
In house training will be provided on an ongoing daily basis with the current finance team. You will not be required to attend Dudley College premises as the course is delivered in the workplace only. An assessor will be allocated to you to progress/help you through you course. Continual assessments, coupled with assignments/or exams depending on course of study. Time spent training will be part of the agreed contracted hours of the working week.
At the end of your training, you will sit an exam and submit course work as part of your assessment, and you will receive a Level 3 qualification.
You will receive thorough on the job training combined with the apprenticeship scheme.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity for candidate to be taken on permanently within the Admin Department.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
DUDLEY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.