We are looking for an Early Years Apprentice to join a nursery in Barrow in Furness. This role is ideal for anyone who has a genuine passion for working with children and is keen to learn and progress in their own professional development. You will be completing Early Years Apprenticeship via Woodspeen Training.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Sep 2023
30 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the children in their day to day routines.
- Planning and providing the children with learning and play activities to extend their development.
- Observing the children and contributing towards observations and learning journeys.
- Supporting the children in the outdoor play area, ensuring learning is brought outside.
- Helping and supporting the children at mealtimes throughout the day.
- Keeping the children safe at all times.
- Any other duties required by the manager.
- Having lots of fun!
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Apprenticeship Standard.
Functional Skills if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible full time permanent position for the right person.
- Progression to advanced level of study.
- Further development of skills through additional training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HAPPY TOTS DAY NURSERY LIMITED
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.