PHABRIX are recruiting an enthusiastic Business Administrator Apprentice to join the Sales and Operations team. You will receive full training and support from the sales administrator, who is responsible for over-seeing all PHABRIX’s customer order processing and shipping in-line with shipping regulations both into and out from the UK to customers worldwide. Duties include: inputting data on Google docs or other PHABRIX systems regards customer orders, customer invoices, shipping details, customer RMA returns.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2023
• Good salaries, based on merit and reviewed annually • Death in service scheme – 4 x salary • Company discretionary bonus scheme • Pension scheme • Cycle to work scheme • On site company gym
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Sep 2023
29 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Compile and send Quotes, Pro-forma Invoices, Order Acknowledgements and Invoices via SAP (full training will be given)
- Inputting data on google docs or other PHABRIX systems regards customer orders, customer invoices, shipping details, customer RMA returns
- Inputting data on purchasing database
- Keep Procedures up-to-date
- Understanding PHABRIX price lists
- Complete EUR1/CoO certificate applications
- Help answer enquiries from customers, shippers, suppliers, etc
- Raise RMA’s UK, Europe and WW
- Prepare commercial invoices
- Create packing list and box labels
- Package the units for dispatch
- Follow procedure for shipping units with EUR1 certificates
- Certificates of Residency are actioned as and when required
- Understand regulations involving movement of batteries
- Book collections for shipments using appropriate shipping agent
- Give clearance details to customs for goods in
- Help receive and sign for goods in, ensuring goods and paperwork are delivered to correct department.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The Apprentice will work towards the Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, this will be delivered through blended learning - tutor led, face to face training at our centre in Newbury self-study, 1-1 Tutor and workplace reviews.
Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths will be delivered if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4 or C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
WEST BERKSHIRE TRAINING CONSORTIUM
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.