Estate Agency Sales & Administration Apprentice Beercocks Estate Agents
Interested in working for a premier local estate agency? Do you have an eye for detail and a polite and professional telephone manner? This vacancy is for you. This opportunity will give the right candidate the chance to complete the Business Administrator Apprenticeship and progress their career within Beercocks. Don't delay, apply today!
Closing date: 01 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
29 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Based in the Hedon office, you will be part of the team assisting with all office administration tasks as well as supporting the sales negotiators with property promotions, viewings and valuations.
The role will be extremely varied with responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Produce client packs and office administration
- Communicate internally and externally with colleagues, managers and customers
- Diary Management
- Keep Accurate records
- Book and follow-up valuations and viewings
- Pro-actively seek new business opportunities utilising Beercocks CRM system
- General filing and collating of data
This is a great opportunity to start your career within the estate agency industry. As the apprenticeship progresses, you will start to be trained in the role of a sales negotiator.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills if required
- You will learn the knowledge, skills & behaviours which will support you for your end-point assessment
- You will take part in a combination of activities, such as face-to-face classroom-based sessions, remote learning sessions, work shadowing and online learning, to support your learning and development
- You will be required to undertake training sessions with Avant Skills Academy every other week, throughout the length of the apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
With this apprenticeship, you can expect continued employment, and excellent developmental and progression opportunities, including potential progression to Level 3 Team Leader Supervisor for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
AVANT PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
Paul Robinson & Lucy Campbell
01482 253 300
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.