Digital Marketer Apprentice DESTINATION DIGITAL MARKETING LIMITED
Destination Digital Marketing are looking for an ambitious, reliable and hard-working individual to provide digital marketing services for the company’s clients. We work with a number of brands across the UK, and our portfolio allows for the successful candidate to develop a diverse range of skills in digital marketing.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
29 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties will include:
- Updating Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok accounts. This will include the creation of social media content for existing channels and investigation and experimentation with new platforms such as Threads, BeReal etc…
- Editing websites on a range of platforms to keep the company’s as well as client websites up to date
- Creating content - in the form of blogs, social posts, YouTube videos, Reels, short form video, photography and graphics as promotional materials for distribution across multiple digital channels
- Producing reports for clients indicating progress made
- Liaising with clients and the customers of our clients to ensure customer service levels are kept to expected levels
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be
expected to work towards the Content Creator Level 3, with support from your employer and the Chesterfield College Group.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there may be potential for full-time employment and progression within the organisation.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.