To be trained to do the same post as a Qualified Nursery Practitioner. To contribute to a high quality caring environment for children. This includes creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group activities.
Closing date: 11 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
18 Dec 2023
29 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Providing fun activities for the children
- Assisting at mealtimes and encouraging good manners
- Providing positive feedback to parents about their child
- Ensuring that each child is cared for to the highest possible standard with regard for their unique personalities
- Monitoring children’s progress according to the E.Y.F.S
- Reporting any issues or concerns to management
- Undertaking relevant paperwork and keeping up to date with documentation
The training you will be getting
- Early Years Practitioner level 2
- Functional Skills (if Required)
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
A full time role for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
VOCATIONAL TRAINING SERVICES CARE SECTOR LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.