Miss Diva Shoes are looking for a Sales Advisor Retail Apprentice. This is ideal for for someone that wants to grow and develop in the retail industry. Duties in this varied role will cover every area of the shop floor, from cleaning and tidying to booking deliveries.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Salary will be between £8,236.80 and £11,700 depending on age and experience. Bonus scheme will help top up wages.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
05 Oct 2023
29 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working with the rest of the team responsibilities include:
- Using the till system
- Processing web orders
- Cleaning and tidying
- Booking deliveries
- Customer service
- Stock control
- Completing paperwork.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full on-the-job and off-the-Job training will be delivered supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd.
- All training will be carried out within the workplace during working hours.
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and mathematics (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Retailer Level 2 Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.