Vehicle Damage MET Apprentice MOTOFIX ACCIDENT REPAIR CENTRES LIMITED
In this role, you will be trained to repair vehicle damage to an exacting standard. You will learn using modern technologies and specialist state of the art equipment in a safe working environment and develop good working relationships and communication skills with colleagues.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2023
Rate of pay may depend on age and experience of successful candidate.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Mar 2024
29 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Motofix prides itself on the condition of its workshops, maintaining good housekeeping practice and safety. We will help you to be a part of this process, so you can contribute to our excellence and quality in:
- Any other bodywork tasks as necessary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Vehicle damage mechanical, electrical and trim (MET) technician
- Functional skills if required
- Your training takes place at our centre and at Thatcham Training Academy, which is recognised as one of the UK’s most highly regarded training centres for accident repair. You will be working towards a level 3 qualification, which includes a variety of additional training within the course. Final assessment takes place at the training centre and on successful completion you achieve a level 3 apprenticeship
- Suitable candidates may be entered into UK skills competitions where you can showcase any skills gained
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The apprenticeship lays the foundation for becoming an advanced senior technician and other potential career routes may include supervisory or management roles. As a skilled technician there are many opportunities to work within the industry and at Motofix you will be given the best opportunity to develop and reach your maximum potential
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade 4-9) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Vehicle damage mechanical, electrical and trim (MET) technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.