Daily Care 4 U have an amazing opportunity for two apprentices to join their team. This would be perfect for someone with basic IT skills, all training is provided and will offer continuous support and guidance.
Closing date: 10 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
13 Dec 2023
25 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Answering telephone calls
- Diary management/holiday bookings
- Booking events/appointments
- Front of house
- Using inhouse systems
- Liaising with staff and clients
- Looking after clients’ information daily
- Building trust and good relationships with clients, their family and friends.
- Utilising Microsoft programs like Word, Excel and Publisher.
- Writing emails and letters, and to investigate and write reports accordingly
- Printing, scanning and copying important documents
The training you will be getting
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Functional Skills Maths
- Functional Skills English
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Full time position within the business, looking to further progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAILY CARE 4 U TELFORD UK LTD
STAFF SELECT LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.