Pharmacy Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship SIDDIQUE PHARMACY LTD
An independent pharmacy are hoping to recruit a hardworking, determined and 100% committed candidate to work within their small team of qualified professionals, as a Pharmacy Assistant Level 2 Apprentice. For the right person there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications. Duties include: patient consultations (after training), dispensing medicine (all training provided) and general admin.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2023
Pay will be reviewed on attendance and performance
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Nov 2023
25 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Patient consultations (After training)
- Dispensing medicine (all training provided)
- General admin
- Dealing with over the counter and phone enquiries
- Use of the computer and the pharmacy specific software
- Checking off and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date checking of stock
- Processing NHS prescriptions.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
- GPHC Approved Dispensing Qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
SIDDIQUE PHARMACY LTD
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.