The role will be a customer service based role, talking to potential mortgage clients and gathering details for the mortgage advisors. You will be learning about the various factors behind applying for a mortgage and work closely with our team of advisors to make sure clients receive top quality service.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
£250 per week.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
25 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will receive training on the following:
- Managing Relationships with our clients and offering regular reviews and our services, making sure they are happy with our service at all times
- You will be managing the relationship and providing updates to our introducers on the progress of the leads they have passed over, you will also be expected to be driven by targets for appointments completed in a month and assist advisers in growing our relationships with our introducers
- You will also be trained on the insurance products we offer and book appointments for the relevant departments
- The needs of the business will be expanding and duties may vary
- You will also be trained on how to provide advice once qualified
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Fully and part funded learning and development programme that includes the CertCII (MP) Certificate in Mortgage Advice, which includes
- CF1 Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics
- CF6 Mortgage Advice
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Mortgage Advisers
- Free CII membership for non-members through the CII Aspire Apprenticeship Programme
- Includes the CII CF1 and CF6 study books and exam entry
- Fortnightly workshops for the CII exams from our CII approved trainer
- All workshops recorded and available on-demand
- Interactive chat, forums and class note books for real time support and assistance from experienced financial services professionals
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
- Additional resources through RM Advance
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced financial services professional
- R01 is available as an alternative to CF1. Suitability for R01 will be determined by a Skills Assessment completed by Skills Edge
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The goal of the apprenticeship would be to progress towards an advisor role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
0333 358 3559
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.