Apprentice Business Administrator QUAI ADMINISTRATION SERVICES LIMITED
An Apprentice Business Administrator (Level 3) is required. You will be reporting into the Operations Team Leader. It is the responsibility of the Operations Team to complete a multitude of varied processes for our clients, whilst ensuring adherence to all service level agreements and maintaining excellent attention to detail and customer service. Duties include: managing transfer chaser calls daily, keeping logs up to date processing and checking all aspects of product and investment administration, for self-invested personal pensions, individual savings accounts, and general investment accounts.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
04 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with FSCS emails, providing information for client claims
- Managing transfer chaser calls daily, keeping logs up to date
- Processing and checking all aspects of product and investment administration, for Self-Invested Personal Pensions, Individual Savings Accounts, and General Investment Accounts
- Liaising with our clients via telephone and email regarding their investor’s accounts
- Ensuring that all tasks are completed within SLA
- Completion of all regular daily, weekly, and monthly tasks following a team checklist
- Help to manage a very busy mailbox with queries from clients, Independent Financial Advisers, and Product Providers
- Organisation of the daily post received and distributing of workload within the team
- Ensuring that all team members receive regular and relevant feedback following the checking of their work
- Assisting in the cross training of all team members in accordance with the Development Framework
- Documenting new and reviewing existing procedure to ensure that they are always kept up to date and can be used as a training aid
- Evaluating current processes and proposing efficiencies to the Team Leader
- Providing assistance with internal projects and new client on boarding
- Completing ad hoc administration support for the Operations Team Leader
- Ability to professionally communicate both internally and externally.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Upon completion of End Point Assessment (EPA) the apprentice will be awarded the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Certificate. There is the opportunity to gain a merit or distinction grade.
Training will be delivered at Peterborough College, 1 day a month. Additional remote training & support will be provided weekly with workplace visits by the occupationally competent assessor.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
About the employer
QUAI ADMINISTRATION SERVICES LIMITED
INSPIRE EDUCATION GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.