Apprentice Recruitment Apprenticeship - (Business Development/Resourcing) 365 PEOPLE LIMITED
365 People are looking for a Apprentice Recruitment Consultant to join our internal team. In this role you will obtain a Level 3 qualification in Recruitment and be required to do 6 hours of coursework per week. As part of your position you will be learning the step-by-step process to source candidates for opportunities in the Industrial and Transport industry and using in-house systems, databases, job boards and social networks.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
£14,000 - £20,000 - Experience and age dependent
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
11 Oct 2023
25 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Screening and interviewing potential candidates over the phone and face to face, ensuring that they are fully compliant
- Writing appropriate Job descriptions and advertising
- Generating leads from interactions from both candidates and clients
- Support with all recruitment activities to drive business growth
- Hitting daily, weekly, and monthly activity and financial targets
- Manage personal learning and development
- Checking candidates documentation (Right to work documents, qualifications and references)
- Monitor responses and applications received
- General admin
- Ensure that we operate compliantly and in line with employment legislations
- Helping to send out client mailshots from the database system
- Sending out mailshots to potential new clients
- Telephone work is required in this role once trained up, so seeking someone that wants to learn and confident to speak to people
- Good grade of English as sending emails to clients and candidates
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Recruitment Consultant Level 3 NVQ & Certificate
- End Point Assessment
- Math's and English functional skills if required which will be delivered via online training sessions for 1 hour per week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time position within Recruitment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.