Apprentice Business Administrator HOLDEN SMITH LAW LIMITED
Are you looking to build a career in Business Administration specifically in law? Within this role no day is the same as the next as you will get a variety of work experience. You will be dealing with telephone, email and website enquiries, as well as other duties. It is a great way to start a career in law. If so, then please apply now!
Closing date: 07 Oct 2023
This is the minimum start rate and will be reviewed monthly.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
21 Oct 2023
25 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Dealing with telephone, email and website enquiries
- Ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with in a professional, and timely fashion
- Making appointments
- Managing a busy diary system
- Liaising with co-workers
- Updating management systems and diaries
- Filing, photocopying and scanning documents
- Checking documents for errors / amendments
- Ensuring that the companies policies and procedures are upheld and adhered to at all times
- Any other administration based duties and when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 3 Business Administrator qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To progress to permanent employment within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
HOLDEN SMITH LAW LIMITED
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Stephen John Mundin
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.