Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprentice BRIDGE MULTI-ACADEMY TRUST
Delaware Primary Academy is looking to recruit a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join their team. Each position will have different roles depending on joining date and will be fully integrated into the team. The role will involve working with the teachers daily to provide support, assisting during mealtimes and working one to one with children.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
31 Oct 2023
24 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support planning and resourcing of sessions
- To teach and assess individuals and groups and communicate effectively with learners and staff during this process
- Support children with additional social and/or emotional needs
- Support the teacher with management of the classroom
- Prepare and maintain resources and displays
- Attend and assist in extra-curricular activities and lunch-time duties
- Undertake other duties appropriate to your apprenticeship
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will gain their Level 3 Teaching Assistant Standard qualification
- The apprentice will also be able to work towards their functional skills or GCSE retakes in both maths and English should they require
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There might be the possibility of full-time employment for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-1 equals to A*-G) Desired
About the employer
BRIDGE MULTI-ACADEMY TRUST
SKILLS TO GROUP LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.