Customer Service Operations Assistant Apprentice ADVANTAGE AUTO PARTS LIMITED
This is a customer service role, focusing on helping customers buy the correct products, answer queries online and make sales via telephone. You will be responding to online queries and making telephone calls. General office administration. Full training will be given.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2023
Salary will be between £13,650 - £15,600 (£262.50 - £300.00 depending on age and experience)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
23 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting customers purchase the correct parts
- Responding to online queries and taking telephone calls
- General office administration
- Processing returns
- Updating inventory on the warehouse management system
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths & English if required
- On and off the job training and location to be confirmed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential for a full-time position for the suitable Apprentice upon completion of a successful apprenticeship with an uplift in salary
- Progression to customer service management and potentially warehouse management
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A* - C / 9 - 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.