Business Administrator Apprentice (Hybrid) AMBER LABS LIMITED
A Business Administrator Apprentice is required. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their career in a growing, flexible, and agile team, where innovation and ideas are always welcomed. Duties include: coordinating project administration for multiple projects, creating timesheets and submitting timesheet reports.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Up to 15% performance bonus
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
25 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Co-ordinate project administration for multiple projects
- Create timesheets and submit timesheet reports
- Support monthly invoicing process
- Draft contractual documents
- Maintain project management boards, issue logs and risk registers on Monday.com
- Maintain, process and store internal documentation and reports
- Generate project performance/delivery reports
- Schedule consultant-client interviews and support onboarding process, including the coordination of employment checks
- Work closely with operational teams to facilitate the timely flow of information
- Deal with ad-hoc queries and tasks as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will typically be one day per week. At the end you will achieve a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
AMBER LABS LIMITED
ISALES ACADEMY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.