Kosnic are eager to train and support an enthusiastic apprentice to join their warehouse team. The team support the business by ensuring they provide accurate and prompt picking, packing and dispatch of Kosnic products and the apprentice will assist with stock control and the management of returned items.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
benefits include: 23 days holiday + bank holidays (this increases with length of service) Eligible for bonus after passing probation (6 months) private health care, parking, up to 3 chillax days and social events.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
11 Oct 2023
23 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Picking and packing orders within defined timescales and methods
- Wrapping products within defined requirements
- Dispatch orders with appropriate paperwork
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Printing labels, orders, shipment notes etc
- Entering information on stock movements
- Using Sage system to identify stock data and locations
- Checking & signing all relevant paperwork notifying any discrepancies to driver/on paperwork
- Receive deliveries of stock, check quantities, record receipt and pass on paperwork to Operations Assistant and store tidily
- Checking deliveries for any discrepancies, breakage and or damage to stock, reporting to Operations Assistant
- Communications with Customer Service and Purchasing teams to ensure orders are fulfilled and stock is managed efficiently
- Assist with any damaged or returned goods, following due process
- As a member of the warehouse team, responsible for quality control i.e. no damaged products sent
- Keep warehouse & outside forecourts clean and tidy including shelf dusting, keeping gangways clear and litter removal
- Ensure procedures are adhered to so stock damage is kept to minimum
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will work towards the Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Standard and Functional Skills Level 1 English and maths if required.
Training will be provided by Kosnic on a daily basis alongside monthly face to face and remote tutor led training sessions from WBTC and 1-1 reviews in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Ongoing training and development is encouraged
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade grade 3 or equal or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
WEST BERKSHIRE TRAINING CONSORTIUM
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.