Northern Skills are recruiting on on behalf of Miller Homes who are looking for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join their friendly and enthusiastic team. You will issue Miller documentation as and when required or requested to assist the homeowner in the use and understanding of their new home, amongst other duties.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
23 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensure contact is made with every customer following legal completion and maintain regular contact throughout the 24 month warranty period
- Overseeing a project within the office setting from the 9th month, delegating work and coaching others on the project
- Finance work such as orderhing materials and invoicing
- Managing staff calendars
- Effective and professional communication with customers to correctly manage customer expectations
- To issue Miller documentation as and when required or requested to assist the homeowner in the use and understanding of their new home
- Ensure that we are in possession of the correct addresses and telephone numbers for all customers
- Organising Meetings and taking minutes from meetings
- To ensure accurate and speedy data input into the customer service operating system
- Deal effectively and within charter timescales all incoming communications such as telephone calls, messages, emails and texts. Record on the system in a timely manner
- To act professionally, courteously and with dignity and control at all times with customers, internal colleagues, external colleagues and subcontractors alike to uphold the core values of the business, in a pressurised environment.
- To focus on costs against budget and ensure that contra charges are in place with the relevant paperwork as and when necessary
- Chasing contractors
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards the Business Admininistration Level 3 Standard.
- you will have a day release once a week at Middlesbrough College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A permanent position is avaialble upon successful completion of the apprenticeship prgoramme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.