Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship at Trevor Sorbie TREVOR SORBIE INT PLC
Our flagship Trevor Sorbie hair salon is on Floral Street, Covent Garden in the very heart of London. Our team is looking for a passionate and creative apprentice. If you are looking for the opportunity to train to be a hairdresser in a well-established salon, apply to Trevor Sorbie today! Duties: Complete general salon duties Assist stylists etc.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.0
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
22 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Complete general salon duties
- Assist stylists
- Meet and greet clients
- Shampoo and condition hair
- Keep salon tidy
- Make teas and coffees for clients
- Attend training sessions within the salon to learn basic skills in hairdressing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Complete Hairdressing Apprenticeship at Level 2 and progress to junior stylist within the salon
- Possible opportunity to further own skills by completing Hairdressing Level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CENTRAL TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.