Level 3 Early Years Apprenticeship BEAMING STARS DAY NURSERY LIMITED
The position is a full-time Nursery Assistant that will be taking on a level 3 early years apprenticeship. All training is work-based, which means no travelling to other locations, e.g. a college. Work and interact directly with children on a day-to-day basis supporting the planning of and delivery of activities.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
£6.50 per hour
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
22 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- We are looking for a fun, loving and caring person to join our team; We are a family feel setting where we really do care about the children and the staff’s well-being and offer an employee package of support
- The apprentice will become part of our little family and undertake roles suitable to their age and capabilities, including personal care, planning for key children, following policies and procedures and demonstrating a professional relationship with all parents
- You will learn all the skills needed to embrace being a Nursery Practitioner surrounded by a supportive team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Work-based training
- Structure of training throughout the learning period will be explained upon induction
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
Apprentices must successfully complete a first aid qualification in line with the requirements of the EYFS Framework (Annex A): Early years foundation stage (EYFS) statutory framework - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).
Early years educator / Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The qualifications and experience gained upon successful completion of this apprenticeship will allow you to apply for further roles within this sector.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other Paediatric First Aid (Grade N/A) Desired
Other Safeguarding (Grade N/A) Desired
About the employer
QUEST TRAINING SOUTH EAST LTD
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.