We require a committed and organised individual who is enthusiastic to work as part of a team in a busy, customer-service role. The successful candidate will be motivated to succeed in this role, show commitment to career progression and demonstrate and be happy to take on extra responsibilities as and when required. Duties include booking customer vehicles in for maintenance and/or repairs and liaising with the workshop team to schedule the workload.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
24 Oct 2023
22 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This is an exciting role with first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects.
Duties include booking customer vehicles in for maintenance and/or repairs and liaising with the workshop team to schedule the workload.
Duties will include:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Meeting customers on arrival and providing them with a seamless service, from drop off to vehicle handover
- Updating customers with progress on their vehicle, as well as authorising additional work and making follow-up calls
- Liaising with the workshop
- Sales department to ensure customers vehicles are ready on time
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/ customer-service-practitioner-v1-1
- Online block release for 4 weeks out the course
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
MB CENTRE LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.