Office Administrator Apprentice ASHPERTON PRIMARY ACADEMY TRUST
Ashperton Primary Academy are currently seeking an apprentice level 3 Business Administrator to provide an effective administrative support service to the school; for example, undertaking reception duties, answering routine enquiries and signing visitors in and out of the school on iPad.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 20.25
Possible start date
15 Oct 2023
22 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To undertake reception duties, answering routine enquiries and signing visitors in and out of the school on iPad
- To answer straightforward telephone enquiries, and taking messages or passing on to other members of staff, as required
- To open and distribute the post at the start of the school day, and to ensure that outgoing post is dispatched
- To file documents
- To carry out word-processing of letters or other documents
- To ensure that office/stationery supplies are stored safely, and to inform more senior staff if extra supplies are necessary
- To photocopy worksheets etc. for staff
- To assist with computerised recordkeeping, e.g. registers/school meals
- And many other duties in school
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will gain a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard qualification
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required
The apprentice will gain training necessary for the Office Administrator role with the additional training listed below:
- Health and safety at work
- Prevent training
- Manual handling
- All online training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- If succesful, the apprentice could gain a full-time position with Ashpertom Primary Academy
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 or 5) Desired
About the employer
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.