Early Years Practitioner Apprentice BEECH HOUSE NURSERY SCHOOL LIMITED
Do you have a passion for childcare? Would you like to learn from the best, and earn while you learn in two of Herefordshire’s leading Nurseries? We are currently recruiting both Level Two and Level Three apprentices to join our ‘Outstanding’ Nursery Schools in Hereford, Ross-on-Wye and Newent.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
15 Oct 2023
22 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To understand and follow all nursery policies and procedures
- To undertake Child Protection training, ensuring you are able to respond correctly and appropriately, as per our Policies and Procedures
- To support your Room Leader in day-to-day care and welfare tasks, providing a safe, challenging and stimulating environment, both indoors and outdoors
- To complete Apprenticeship modules and coursework in a satisfactory and timely manner
- To understand that as part of your training you will be required to move to all age ranges of the Nursery School
- To attend all in-house Apprenticeship training as delivered by both internal and external trainers
- To act as an Ambassador for the Nursery School and maintain a positive image of its aims and objectives
- To have clear knowledge of procedures to be followed in case of emergency e.g. Fire, and accident
- To carry out regular cleaning of equipment, and ensure that it is recorded accurately
- To undertake any reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the Nursery School’s aims and objectives.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible ongoing role on successful completion of Apprenticeship
- Progression onto Level 3 qualification
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BEECH HOUSE NURSERY SCHOOL LIMITED
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.