Level 2 Pharmacy services assistant apprenticeship THE HUB PHARMACY LIMITED
We are looking for a high-performing and pleasant team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, initiative, attention to detail, the potential to improve and pride in themselves and their excellent work. You will be required to speak to patients, dispense prescriptions and deal with all other aspects of the pharmacy.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
21 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will work to provide excellent patient service through greeting and serving customers on the pharmacy counter
- You will also support the dispensary team
- Patient care is at the heart of everything we do and this role is an important responsibility
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Pharmacy Assistant Apprenticeship
- General Pharmaceutical Council
- Functional Skills maths and English Level 1 and/or Level 2, as appropriate
- Training will take place at the workplace - no need to travel to a college
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will be a qualified pharmacy dispenser and would be able to work in any pharmacy as a dispenser
- If offered by an employer, you would be able to progress to a Level 3 Pharmacy Technician Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BUTTERCUPS TRAINING LIMITED
Apprenticeship Onboarding Team
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.