Marcus Jones Pharmacy is looking to recruit a Level 2 apprentice to join the team to provide high quality service to patients. You will be working closely with counter assistant, dispensers, pharmacist and responsible pharmacist. Duties include taking in and handing out prescriptions, selling over the counter medicines etc.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Sep 2023
21 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Taking in and handing out prescriptions
- Receiving and ordering stock
- Selling over the counter medicines
- Advising patients about medications
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Pharmacy Services Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Apprentices will be required to produce work and build an e-portfolio of evidence through blended learning which will include practical and written knowledge assessments which are carried out in the workplace
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential employment within hospitals, community pharmacies, Air Force, and pharmaceutical industries
- Go on to study level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Marcus Jones Pharmacy
INSPIRE MIDDLESEX COLLEGE LTD
073 9876 0786
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.