Childcare Apprenticeship - Level 3 FAIRYLAND NURSERY LIMITED
Working in a childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5. You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years. Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful. The role includes completing a variety of day-to-day childcare tasks to ensure that children’s needs, welfare and education are catered for, also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting.
Closing date: 19 Nov 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
25 Nov 2023
21 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 - 5
- Completing a variety of day-to-day childcare tasks to ensure that children’s needs, welfare and education are catered for
- Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early years educator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months, where you will be supported by a dedicated assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor and other staff within the nursery
- This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment and punctuality for you to be successful
- This apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles and career paths within the childcare sector
- Training will take place in the workplace
- You will need to attend online training with your sssessor for 10 days out of your 13-month apprenticeship, for your classroom-based learning and you will be working within the nursery for the rest of the time with the support of your dedicated childcare assessor
- Paediatric first aid training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a full-time position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room leader positions
- Possible management training
- Springboard into primary education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in the current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.