Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer INVICTUS T/A INVICTUS RECRUITMENT LTD
Seeking a dynamic, passionate, customer driven individual who strives in working in a fast paced and target driven environment. . The role includes advertising vacancies in a wide range of media, using candidate databases to find the right person for the client and receiving and reviewing applications.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
The wage is being offered between £10,982 and £12,480.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
21 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting managers in resourcing applicants
- Actively managing candidate diaries and availability
- Working as part of the Recruitment team reporting to the Recruitment Manager
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract candidates to the agency. Full training will be given
- Building relationships with clients and developing a good understanding of clients, their teams, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies in a wide range of media
- Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client
- Receiving and reviewing applications
- Preparing CVs
- Organising interviews for candidates
- Handling inquiries
- Maintaining administrative systems
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Following up on business communications
- Filing / file management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard Qualification
You will complete the mandatory qualfications as follows:
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Full on-the-job training will be delivered by InVictus Recruitment Limited
- Functional skills if required
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time position
- Opportunity to progress within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 and above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.