Our Warehouse Apprenticeship is ideally suited to those people who wish to pursue or develop a career in warehousing. It combines practical training with real on-the-job work experience within a warehousing environment, learning about quality, warehousing, storage, dispatch processes and safety standards.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
Yearly Salary is: £11,429 - £15,548 Depending on experience and age.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
21 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist in the loading and unloading of vehicles for both deliveries received and stock going out.
- Packing stock away
- Following the correct procedure for returns when required
- To manufacture stock as required (within in your trained and approved abilities) sticking to the specifications at all times
- Prepare goods for delivery
- Supplying production with the correct levels and correct raw materials throughout the day
- Maintaining the premises and carrying out repairs when required
- To make deliveries to customers where required
- Maintain a clean and tidy workspace / area
- Any other reasonable task as required by management
- To comply with all company ISO policies, and to seek to make recommendations for continuous improvements in the running and efficiency of the business.
- Ensure that all H&S and Environmental Policies, Procedures & Work Instructions are adhered to.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards a Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship gives to opportunity to earn various recognised qualifications within the logistics and supply chain industry to help kickstart your career.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression to full time employment following successful completion of the Apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade A*-C/4-9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ABS PRECISION ENGINEERING LTD
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.