An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator Apprentice to work for Promise Solutions, based in Wolverhampton, working within a busy office environment. Training will cover all aspects of sales and administration in line with the company's standard operating procedures. Duties include: dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls and maintaining internal and external bespoke systems.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
25 Oct 2023
18 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The apprentice will play an important team role in the day to day planning, organisation and smooth running of the department.
Duties to include:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Maintaining internal and external bespoke systems
- Responding to e-mails from customers and providing information where required
- Liaising with internal and external customers Administration tasks (i.e creation of application packs).
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 in Business Administartion
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
PROMISE SOLUTIONS LTD
P.T.P. TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.