Customer Service Apprenticeship CLEVELAND AUTO RECYCLERS LTD
Northern Skills are recruiting on behalf of Cleveland Auto Recyclers. They are looking for 2 customer service apprentices to join their team. The role includes dealing with customer queries via telephone & e-mail, order picking and packing for online sales, telephone & counter sales and much more.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
11 Oct 2023
18 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To maintain quality, stock control and trace-ability of all parts.
- To sell car parts to both trade and retail customers through telephone and eBay media.
- To take quality photographs of relevant dismantled vehicle & parts.
- Manage stock movements and follow through with any discrepancies that arise.
- Process actions where required on faulty goods & returns.
- Order picking and packing for online sales, telephone & counter sales.
- Upload parts for sale via in house software
- Deal with customer queries via telephone & e-mail
- High level of computer literacy required
- Promoting products to customers
- Dealing with challenges and conflicts
- Influencing the customers with extra sales
- To understand the products offered
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will work towards a Level 2 Qualification as a Customer Service Practictioner. The day release will be held at Middlesbrough College.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CLEVELAND AUTO RECYCLERS LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.