Apprentice Telesales/Business Developer (Matlock) HOWDEN JOINERY LIMITED
Are you looking for a new challenge that can allow you to earn while you learn? Do you want to be part of an incredible team working towards a common goal, providing excellent service to our customers? The role of a customer service practitioner is to deliver high-quality products and services to the customers of their organisation.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2023
Generous Pension Scheme Paid holiday entitlement Team incentives and outings Staff discount on Howdens products
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
25 Oct 2023
17 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide potential and existing customers with the highest level of customer service and support the wider sales team in generating and chasing leads
- Focus on effective customer account management, aiming to increase the company’s customer base and develop long-term collaborative relationships within the building trade
- Maintain up-to-date product and industry knowledge
- Use creative marketing materials to promote Howdens products, depot events and sales periods to new and existing customers
- Keep in touch with both leading banks depots regularly via the telephone and using our customer engagement messaging tool
- Develop long-term collaborative relationships with customers
- Proactively gain new accounts, repeat business, and generate qualified leads for the team through outgoing sales calls
- Process sales for customers using the in-store payment systems, quoting correct pricing, delivery date and stock requirements
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 - Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Training provided by an in-house Learning & Development Team
Support from an external training provider
- 15-month programme including a minimum 12 month learning period plus end point assessment
- Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time employment with Howdens.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths 4 / C (Grade 4 / C and above) Desired
About the employer
HOWDEN JOINERY LIMITED
STAFF SELECT LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.