Provide 1st line technical support to telephone requests and emails from users. Application support to ensure our users are leveraging cloud systems to their fullest potential.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2023
£9609.60 - £15,000.00 per year
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
17 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues and escalating or remediating as required
- Maintenance and documentation of the registration system
- Manage user requests for software downloads or installations
- Maintenance of existing systems, troubleshooting issues with performance
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship, learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure - physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards
- Support the information systems needs for your business
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
3GI TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.