Customer Service and Administration Apprentice (Finance team) STACATRUC LTD
If you have an interest in finance and would enjoy working with customers this is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career with a company based in Thatcham, working in a friendly and supportive team. The team specialise in working with customers, who are purchasing & hiring new & used forklift trucks and material handling equipment.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2023
There is some flexibility with the salary for the right candidate, £12000 - £15000.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Sep 2023
17 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Solving customer queries
- Producing/providing customer statements
- Escalating issues
- Chasing outstanding/upcoming debt via email and telephone
- Allocating cash
- Working towards targets and updating reports to maintain all aspects of the purchase ledger across the Group, including coding purchase invoices to the relevant nominal account
- Liaising with suppliers and recording purchase orders
- Support the preparation of the weekly payments run
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries and discrepancies.
- Supporting the wider finance team with any additional requirements as requested
- Liaising direct with customers as necessary.
- Undertake and fully engage/participate in any other ad-hoc duties required within the Accounts team, as directed by the Financial Controller
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will work towards the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard, this will be group training at WBTC in Newbury twice a month and a monthly 1-1 training and review meeting.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are opportunites for the right candidate to progress with further qualifications within accountancy (AAT) or administration.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4 or C) Essential
About the employer
WEST BERKSHIRE TRAINING CONSORTIUM
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.